Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Highland Poultry Adoption - finding homes for chickens, geese and ducks in the Highlands of Scotland

Our mission is to help unwanted or surplus poultry throughout the Highlands of Scotland find new caring homes.

PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT a rescue centre! This is a self help forum and as such depends on your active participation.

Highland Poultry Adoption - finding homes for chickens, geese and ducks in the Highlands of Scotland

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Sleepy Hollow Gallery Our Facebook Page Skye Poultry Blog Return to Main Site  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Read 134 times)
Mandy
HPA Newbie

Just scratching around!

Re: Nine mixed hens FOC
Reply #1 - Jan 19th, 2019, 9:35pm

Hi there
we are looking for four hens and live in Moray, just near Buckie.  Are the hens still available.  Look forward to hearing from you.

best wishes

Mandy

IP Logged

Mrs Hen
HPA Newbie

Just scratching around!

Nine mixed hens FOC
Jan 10th, 2019, 3:37pm

I moved house and inherited four hens, one of which I think is a Cream Legbar (she lays blue shelled eggs).  She brought with her seven chicks hatched last week of July 2018 - five hens (two cockerels).  I think one is a Dumpy. I brought some of my own hens and cannot accommodate them all.  I live in Moray and would be willing to discuss delivering them just so they have a new home. If I can find homes for some of them that would help  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Poultry for sale Highland and Islands. Free Poultry Classified Ads for the communities of the Highlands and Islands of Scotland.

Poultry for sale throughout Scotland including the Highlands and Islands.

Crofters Mart Classifieds - Buy and Sell Livestock, Machinery, Equipment, Services and more

Skye Classifieds - Buy & Sell Everything