Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Highland Poultry Adoption - finding homes for chickens, geese and ducks in the Highlands of Scotland

Our mission is to help unwanted or surplus poultry throughout the Highlands of Scotland find new caring homes.

PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT a rescue centre! This is a self help forum and as such depends on your active participation.

Highland Poultry Adoption - finding homes for chickens, geese and ducks in the Highlands of Scotland

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Sleepy Hollow Gallery Our Facebook Page Skye Poultry Blog Return to Main Site  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Read 1400 times)
Administrator
Administrator

Different faces, different
personalities!
Isle of Skye
Re: Hello iam from a BIG corner outside Glasgow
Reply #1 - Nov 21st, 2016, 2:34am

Hi there and welcome!

You.ve got quite a collection of animals, the good thing about them is they don't judge you and they give unconditional love.

Graham.

My hens and geese are my friends!
IP Logged

B3rfc
HPA Newbie

Just scratching around!

Hello iam from a BIG corner outside Glasgow
Nov 20th, 2016, 6:51am

I might be a bit far out to be joining you but I do have hills all around me not as big as the highlands . It's outside Glasgow in a very lovely place , Newton mearns DONT SAY YOU MUST HAVE MONEY TO STAY THERE I AM SICK OF IT . No I stay in the old village ( the scheme not allowed to say that now most of it bought but to me it's the scheme and most are the same were you cut through gardens usual ) well what we do have is large gardens land was cheap then , so I have 12 hens running free through the day and 12 quails in a cage half outside and the other half in the garage 1 dog a collie 2 cats and a pond full of fish and I love all of them my babies .  Grin Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Poultry for sale Highland and Islands. Free Poultry Classified Ads for the communities of the Highlands and Islands of Scotland.

Poultry for sale throughout Scotland including the Highlands and Islands.

Crofters Mart Classifieds - Buy and Sell Livestock, Machinery, Equipment, Services and more

Skye Classifieds - Buy & Sell Everything