Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Highland Poultry Adoption - finding homes for chickens, geese and ducks in the Highlands of Scotland

Our mission is to help unwanted or surplus poultry throughout the Highlands of Scotland find new caring homes.

PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT a rescue centre! This is a self help forum and as such depends on your active participation.

Highland Poultry Adoption - finding homes for chickens, geese and ducks in the Highlands of Scotland

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Sleepy Hollow Gallery Our Facebook Page Skye Poultry Blog Return to Main Site  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Read 1823 times)
Administrator
Administrator

Different faces, different
personalities!
Isle of Skye
Re: Hello from new member
Reply #1 - Mar 25th, 2015, 1:24am

Hi Natalie,

Just a quick hello and welcome to our Forum.

How many birds are you wanting to get and what sort of breed? Large birds or bantams?
Whatever birds you end up getting, keeping chickens is very good for you. You start with a 'few' and end up with lots and lots.

There is lot to learn though, but you will find advice is freely given here!

Graham.

My hens and geese are my friends!
IP Logged

natalie
HPA Newbie

Just scratching around!

Brodie, Moray
Hello from new member
Mar 23rd, 2015, 10:37am

Hi I just want to say a quick hello, I have joined here as will be moving to a home with a lovely garden where we will have room to have chickens, so we will be on the look out for chickens and a cockeral to give a home to in a few months time once we have moved and got a suitable home and area ready for them.  We will be moving to near Brodie, Moray, at the end of May.  Excited about getting our chickens already, a new experience for me but my partner has had chickens before.
Natalie

sovereignsmum  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Poultry for sale Highland and Islands. Free Poultry Classified Ads for the communities of the Highlands and Islands of Scotland.

Poultry for sale throughout Scotland including the Highlands and Islands.

Crofters Mart Classifieds - Buy and Sell Livestock, Machinery, Equipment, Services and more

Skye Classifieds - Buy & Sell Everything