Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Highland Poultry Adoption - finding homes for chickens, geese and ducks in the Highlands of Scotland

Our mission is to help unwanted or surplus poultry throughout the Highlands of Scotland find new caring homes.

PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT a rescue centre! This is a self help forum and as such depends on your active participation.

Highland Poultry Adoption - finding homes for chickens, geese and ducks in the Highlands of Scotland

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Sleepy Hollow Gallery Our Facebook Page Skye Poultry Blog Return to Main Site  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Read 2509 times)
Administrator
Administrator

Different faces, different
personalities!
Isle of Skye
Re: Love to home 2 or 3 Geese
Reply #1 - Oct 3rd, 2012, 12:09pm

HIi there and a very warm welcome!

Nice to hear you describe your hens so lovingly. We have over 150 hens and 4 geese and our garden would be so empty without them. They sure do bring sunshine into our lives.

My hens and geese are my friends!
IP Logged

buttermere4
HPA Newbie

Just scratching around!

Love to home 2 or 3 Geese
Sep 30th, 2012, 11:29am

Hello I'm living in Fife - having moved back from Sweden. I have some ex batt hens, they are doing great! I had one Embdon Goose and she was taken so very sad. Am looking to increase the fold a little with a few more Hens - Sussex / lights and maybe some Banties and 2 or 3 more Geese!

If anyone knows of some looking for homes or pullets not too expensive I can home them! I have two small boys next door to me and they are learning about the hens and look after them too! They love them and handling them too!

I love my hens - such characters! Bit naughty when they come in and sit on chairs at the table!! So now have baby gates all over the place!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Poultry for sale Highland and Islands. Free Poultry Classified Ads for the communities of the Highlands and Islands of Scotland.

Poultry for sale throughout Scotland including the Highlands and Islands.

Crofters Mart Classifieds - Buy and Sell Livestock, Machinery, Equipment, Services and more

Skye Classifieds - Buy & Sell Everything