Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Highland Poultry Adoption - finding homes for chickens, geese and ducks in the Highlands of Scotland

Our mission is to help unwanted or surplus poultry throughout the Highlands of Scotland find new caring homes.

PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT a rescue centre! This is a self help forum and as such depends on your active participation.

Highland Poultry Adoption - finding homes for chickens, geese and ducks in the Highlands of Scotland

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Sleepy Hollow Gallery Our Facebook Page Skye Poultry Blog Return to Main Site  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Read 326 times)
Administrator
Administrator

Different faces, different
personalities!
Isle of Skye
Re: Mum & Chicks
Reply #1 - Sep 21st, 2017, 10:27am

They have now found a new home in Glendale. Thanks to Heidi and Rodger!

My hens and geese are my friends!
IP Logged

Administrator
Administrator

Different faces, different
personalities!
Isle of Skye
Mum & Chicks
Sep 1st, 2017, 1:33am

We have a collection of recently hatched bantam chicks and their mum. They are looking for a permanent home together. Would suit a young child, showing him/her how to look after them. A nominal fee of 10 will do. Collection any day to suit, however the time of day would be around 7.00 p.m., as they are all in the coop by this time and easier to transfer.
« Last Edit: Sep 2nd, 2017, 11:14pm by Administrator »  

mumandchicks.jpg (46 KB | 44 )
mumandchicks.jpg

My hens and geese are my friends!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Poultry for sale Highland and Islands. Free Poultry Classified Ads for the communities of the Highlands and Islands of Scotland.

Poultry for sale throughout Scotland including the Highlands and Islands.

Crofters Mart Classifieds - Buy and Sell Livestock, Machinery, Equipment, Services and more

Skye Classifieds - Buy & Sell Everything