Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Highland Poultry Adoption - finding homes for chickens, geese and ducks in the Highlands of Scotland

Our mission is to help unwanted or surplus poultry throughout the Highlands of Scotland find new caring homes.

PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT a rescue centre! This is a self help forum and as such depends on your active participation.

Highland Poultry Adoption - finding homes for chickens, geese and ducks in the Highlands of Scotland

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Sleepy Hollow Gallery Our Facebook Page Skye Poultry Blog Return to Main Site  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Read 4672 times)
Administrator
Administrator

Different faces, different
personalities!
Isle of Skye
Re: Unable to send a message
Reply #4 - Jun 9th, 2012, 1:47pm

Hi there,

You seem to have 'cracked it' now. As Jenny explained, posting on the forum is straightforwad, all you need to do is login and find the post you want to reply to. To post a new message of your own, click on the board you want it to appear in, then find the 'Start a New Topic' top right and you're away. The 'Preview' button is just that, it gives you a chance to see the post before you actually make it live.

Many thanks Jenny for your help on this!

G.

My hens and geese are my friends!
IP Logged

yazzie
HPA Newbie

Just scratching around!

Reply #3 - Jun 9th, 2012, 12:43pm

Thank you it seems to be working now Smiley

Yazzie

IP Logged

Brahmas r us
HPA Newbie

Just scratching around!

Nairn
Reply #2 - Jun 8th, 2012, 8:46pm

Graham, the Administrator for the site, will  be able to help you.  I can't remember how I started posting, but I think you do have to go through a joining process for the site.   Graham hasn't been around for a few days so should be popping in fairly soon.

However, if you have already joined/registered and are logged in, to reply all you should need to do is open the message you want to reply to, click on the "reply" button (which you've probably been doing anyway), type your message in the grey box, then click the "Post" button below it.   I would suggest you don't click the "Preview" button as that doesn't always work in my experience!

IP Logged

yazzie
HPA Newbie

Just scratching around!

Reply #1 - Jun 8th, 2012, 3:10pm

I am knew to the site but I am not sure how to post or send a message, I tried to reply to your 'hello' one but I keep getting an error message.

Yazzie

Yazzie

IP Logged

yazzie
HPA Newbie

Just scratching around!

Unable to send a message
Jun 8th, 2012, 3:09pm

I am unable to send a message or reply to the one I have received.

Yazzie

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Poultry for sale Highland and Islands. Free Poultry Classified Ads for the communities of the Highlands and Islands of Scotland.

Poultry for sale throughout Scotland including the Highlands and Islands.

Crofters Mart Classifieds - Buy and Sell Livestock, Machinery, Equipment, Services and more

Skye Classifieds - Buy & Sell Everything